Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    1) Is there a Share option for the articles ? I have checked the System JA social plugin. There i only can find the option to Like a post on my site. (i see a lot of posts regarding this, but somehow i cant find the answer to my question)

2) Also would like to know if its possible to autopublish an article to facebook also when publishing an article on my site.? For example all articles published within a spesific category also should be auto published to facebook ?
    Is this within this template or do i have to see if i can find an extention that does this ?

I am not using joomsocial, just this template.

Any idea ?

phong nam Friend

Hi nettemor,

With latest version of JA Social plugin which supports to display Facebook, Twitter, Dig, Google plus buttons on article. You can configure these social button settings in the back-end. In addition, I’d like to suggest you to on our JA Bookmark plugin which allows your users to share the content to the popular social networks (Twitter, Facebook, G+ ….) via AddThis & AddToAny system. Especially, you can configure to use the plugin in both K2 item & Joomla articles. (Backend settings)

You can create a RSS Feed link to your website, then try to use TwitterFeed – an online application to automatically publish your articles to Twtitter, Facebok, LinkedIn.

nettemor Friend

Thanks Leo 🙂

cndglobal Friend

Question to nettemor…(or anyone who knows)
    – – – – – – –
    It sounds like you wanted to publish to facebook when you added a post to your blog.
    What did you end up using to do this?
    – – – – – – – – –
    It’s easier (for me) to publish in my K2 blog which allows html code and links which are more difficult in facebook.
    Therefore I want a solution that will post to facebook from my blog.
    What is the best plugin for this?
    Thanks,
    cndglobal

Adam M Moderator

Hi,

You can find appropriate extension in JED here.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Adam M 9 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum