Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

After installing the latest version of the JA Social Feed plugin that fixes the issue of importing Facebook items, we get low quality images in many of the Facebook posts.

Is there any way to grab the better quality images? I have checked the API and there are better images available, but the plugin downloads a 130px width version. It would be a great option if you can select a quality of choose something like low, medium, high and that the plugin gets the correct (nearest) resolution version of the image.

You can see the wall of Facebook posts on the website of our client:
    http://www.pc55.nl/facebook

www.creaktor.com

Saguaros Moderator
    thorongil Friend

Hi, I have no access to this other thread, could you post it in this forum as well? As subscriber only to JA Social Feed Plugin I cannot read in the JA Wall section…

Thanks!

Saguaros Moderator

Hi

The solutions in that topic is updated into the latest version of this plugin. Make sure that you have latest version installed on your site.

If the problem still persists, you can update the login credentials of your site and tell me the item which doesn’t load correct image, I will take a look.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum