Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

I have successfully installed JA Wall however I am having two problems:

1. I need to remove the facebook commenting widget and cannot locate it anywhere, can anyone kindly assist,

2. I am using the Color Block Light theme, however all the boxes are the same plain color, how do I make that change?

Thank you.

vineyardseashell Friend

Hi Ninjapig2000,

To turn off the facebook comments, see the post here.

To turn on the various colours (extended classes), for the contents-head into your article manager, select an article; under the metadata parameters you see an ‘extended classes’ option box; just add the classes there.

The only class options I remember off the top of my head are:

grid-double
    grid-triple
    item-hot

Do a search in this forum or look at the documentation in the JA Wall demo, the rest of the codes can be found there.

Hope this helps you.

Vineyardseashell

ninjapig2000 Friend

Perfect, just what I needed, thank alot, well appreciated.

napatjo Friend

I dont have the Extended classes there in my site, because I didnt use the quickstart, what do I need to install to have the Extended classes field showing? :((

cssyeah Moderator

Hi napatjo,

You click to the item you want to add suffix. Look the right side and open the “Metadata Options” tab. You type some item class suffix to the “Extended Classes” input box.

Ex:
    grid-double
    grid-triple
    hilite
    dark

Thanks

napatjo Friend

thats what I say: There is no Extended classes input box in my Metadata Options tab.

I installed all extentions, plugins etc, that came with JA-Wall, (no quickstart install). I have a test site to, created by the quickstart pack, there the inut is present.

Please advice me.

PS: I see that in the demo you can also use: grid-double dark no-color

napatjo Friend

now my Extended classes showed up. ..

napatjo Friend

<em>@napatjo 322703 wrote:</em><blockquote>now my Extended classes showed up. ..</blockquote>
    but it disappeard. is the input field only available in CATEGORIES?

Wall Crasher Developer

Hi napatjo,

Sorry for late reply. ‘Extended Classes’ belong to each article.

Open article in edit mode. Expand the ‘Metadata Options’ section on the right. You will see ‘Extended Classes’ field at the bottom of the section.

Please send me your admin access so I can help you.

Regards

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Wall Crasher 11 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum