Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I am using the Connect – Position-22 with the Twitter and Facebook icons. I’m using JA Brisk – Red.

When I hover my mouse over them on the website – the twitter button turns red but the facebook does not. Both text turns red. Suggestions?

Ninja Lead Moderator

I have fixed the problem on your site
    Open Connect(custom HTML module) appear with position 22
    from

<p>Keep up with us on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates!</p>
    <ul class="social-list">
    <li><a href="#" title="Facebook"><span class="icon">*</span><strong>Facebook</strong></a></li>
    <li class="twitter"><a href="#" title="Twitter"><span class="icon">*</span><strong>Twitter</strong></a></li>
    </ul>

change to

<p>Keep up with us on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates!</p>
    <ul class="social-list">
    <li class="facebook"><a href="#" title="Facebook"><span class="icon">*</span><strong>Facebook</strong></a></li>
    <li class="twitter"><a href="#" title="Twitter"><span class="icon">*</span><strong>Twitter</strong></a></li>
    </ul>

Please check it again, let me know if it’s fixed as you wish.

impy2101 Friend

You did! And thanks for posting the answer here, too. I like to learn.

I do have another question – the other day I resized the width of the site because I wanted the top to fit closer together. I still needed to go back and then resize other columns, etc…but now when I look at it – the width is back to 932px (I think that was the original – I made it 732px). Did you, by chance, change that? I’m trying to figure out what happened to that change?

Ninja Lead Moderator

You can change it in this script below
    <blockquote>Open main/templates/ja_brisk/css/themes/red/bootstrap-responsive.css file</blockquote>
    from

.container,
    .navbar-static-top .container,
    .navbar-fixed-top .container,
    .navbar-fixed-bottom .container {
    width: 760px;
    }

change to

.container,
    .navbar-static-top .container,
    .navbar-fixed-top .container,
    .navbar-fixed-bottom .container {
    width: 932px;
    }

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 11 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum