Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Main menu “RESTAURANTS” = K2 Categories and Search Now (K2 Filter) are showing the Extra Fields in orange layer correctly (without Latitude/Longitude) but Top sub menu = K2 Tag = showing the extra fields in orange layer with Latitude/Longitude.

Where can I find settings for not showing the Latitude/Longitude for top menu? I only see 1 setting, displaying Extra fields or not.

jmchauvel Friend

Nobody? :((

Saguaros Moderator

Hi

Which Top sub menu are you referring to? it’s better if you can send URL of that page and screenshot of how you want it should be.

jmchauvel Friend

Hi Saguaros,

Thanks you for your reply.
    Please note that I gave URL with admin access in hidden area.

Assume you don’t have access to that hidden area, so let me explain with images;

The navigation toolbar under Main menu is for filtering navigation based on K2 >> Tags (instead of Categories as JA demo)

PROBLEM VIEW The red layer of Navigation toolbar is giving me full Extra Fields results, including LAT/LONG (which I don’t want to show)

CORRECT VIEW I need the red layer of Navigation toolbar showing me the same results as when using the Main menu (K2 >> Categories) and the Search Now JA K2 Filter (No LAT/LONG)

My question: where are the settings to put on/off LAT/LONG for tag view?

Your comments and/or tweak appreciated . . .

Saguaros Moderator

I tried to access back-end of your site but the provided info doesn’t have right to access configuration section of JA K2 Filter extension.

You can try this way:
    – Access global option of JA K2 Filter: Back-end > Components > JA K2 Filter > Options
    – Select the fields you want to show: http://prntscr.com/8qbel8

jmchauvel Friend

<em>@Saguaros 496886 wrote:</em><blockquote>I tried to access back-end of your site but the provided info doesn’t have right to access configuration section of JA K2 Filter extension.

You can try this way:
    – Access global option of JA K2 Filter: Back-end > Components > JA K2 Filter > Options
    – Select the fields you want to show: http://prntscr.com/8qbel8</blockquote>

Thanks for your suggestion but settings in JA K2 Filter: Back-end > Components > JA K2 Filter > Options
    are left open for LAT/LONG

Looks like these settings are for OK for K2 >> Categories but not working for K2 >> Tags

Have given you right to access configuration section of JA K2 Filter extension but it looks like I need a tweak . . .

Saguaros Moderator

You can try this way to hide the LAT / LONG value in tags results:
    – Open the file: root/templates/ja_directory/css/custom.css
    – Add this css rule:

div.tagItemExtraFields li:nth-child(4), div.tagItemExtraFields li:nth-child(5) {
    display: none;
    }

jmchauvel Friend

<em>@Saguaros 497123 wrote:</em><blockquote>You can try this way to hide the LAT / LONG value in tags results:
    – Open the file: root/templates/ja_directory/css/custom.css
    – Add this css rule:

div.tagItemExtraFields li:nth-child(4), div.tagItemExtraFields li:nth-child(5) {
    display: none;
    }

</blockquote>

That’s the tweak I needed! Many thanks . . .

Saguaros Moderator

You’re welcome!!!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 8 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum