Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

hi there,

I’m trying to figure out with the gallery images that uses the JA Decor template.

I think the only way that images could shows like in a gallery with the “expnad” effect, is using the “extra field” option that appears when creating the article with images.

So, I was looking where the hell I can change or dissable this dammend “extra field project layout” option.

I can’t figure out where to dissable it or even change the field titles…
    there are 4 fields :

Client; Location; Category and Year

If I use just one, client for example, all the other three fields appears, but empty.

Other thing, where can I change the language?… I mean, make a translation…???

So, please can somebody tell me :

– How to make work the gallery without using the extra field?

– How to dissable the extrafields?

– How to translate them?

– How to make appear just one extrafield if needed?

Thanks a lot…

Ninja Lead Moderator

You can find and change the extra field in JA Decor template here tempates/ja_decor/etc/extrafields/project.xml file and the translated text is in language/en-GB/en-GB.tpl_ja_decor.ini file

You can also have look at tutorials about extra field for reference here: http://www.joomlart.com/tutorials/joomla-tutorials/adding-joomla-custom-fields-in-article-with-t3-framework

edd Friend

Hi Ninja Lead

Thanks for your reply.

Actually I will use another methode, but it is good to know where can I customize the extrafields.

Thanks a lot 🙂

vmalyshev Friend

Hi
    Thanks for the tip. But after I removed client from the file, it still is on the website.
    iandmworld.com
    Thanks

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@vmalyshev 458047 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi
    Thanks for the tip. But after I removed client from the file, it still is on the website.
    iandmworld.com
    Thanks</blockquote>

You can pm me the admin login info to check the problem from back-end site and the screenshot highliting the issue, I will help you to detect the root of issue here.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 9 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum