Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

someone has news?

error log: 02-May-2016 14:20:37 Europe/Berlin] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of K2Element::render() should be compatible with JFormField::render($layoutId, $data = Array) in /home/mysite/public_html/directory/administrator/components/com_k2/elements/base.php on line 25

image presented above indicates an extra mandatory field entry.
    a certain image so do not understand what it was to generate without a written opinion, but I found with ispector.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Marco,

As I can see this topic is marked with SOLVED status, did you get it solved?

palos Friend

It seems that many of the codes are still misconfigured around K2.
    I just found that this is an ALERT when you do not fill the required fields.
    Fill those fields and this annoying issue is gone (not too far away but gone) 😉

jedi4444 Friend

Hi Saguaros, sorry for long time respond. yes is resolved problem, Regards, Marco

jedi4444 Friend

It seems that many of the codes are still misconfigured around K2.
    I just found that this is an ALERT when you do not fill the required fields.
    Fill those fields and this annoying issue is gone (not too far away but gone) ?

Hi,
    this is true, if a mandatory field is not set.
    I only realized after inspecting element.
    Marco

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  jedi4444 7 years, 11 months ago.

The topic ‘Extra Field add error save Item [ SOLVED ]’ is closed to new replies.