Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi,

Is it possible insert a external link /or webpage in the page menu(default.xml)?

Thanks

Sherlock Friend

Dear hoknight,

I am not sure what is the page menu(default.xml) ! Can you explain with more details ?

hoknight Friend

Hi,

I mean the JA Menu . Menu items are not included in JA menu but a part of JA Menu position.
    I would like to add a menu link on the end of JA menu but there are for page module links.

So, how do I add a menu link (external page) on the end of page module menu?

Regards.

1. ScreenShot159
    petrahk Friend

I have the same problem. This template looks nice, but it has a lot of issues…Normal human can not absolutely work freely with that >:(…

Sherlock Friend

<em>@hoknight 217364 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

I mean the JA Menu . Menu items are not included in JA menu but a part of JA Menu position.
    I would like to add a menu link on the end of JA menu but there are for page module links.

So, how do I add a menu link (external page) on the end of page module menu?

Regards.

</blockquote>

Dear hoknight,

You meant you want to hard code to add a menu item,I think it is not necessary, Just go to your back-end and add menu item to the menu group you want.

hoknight Friend

Hi,

Is it possible link a external page on “page module” menu? Because this “page module” menu items has been link on current page only.

<em>@dathq 217694 wrote:</em><blockquote>Dear hoknight,

You meant you want to hard code to add a menu item,I think it is not necessary, Just go to your back-end and add menu item to the menu group you want.</blockquote>

caz_blue Friend

I’m noticing this, the way the menu is setup the template grabs modules that are on the home page and turns them into menu links, this is fine and quite brilliant.

the issue is if you want to put a link to any other page in any other order say you want a link to an internal news page at the right hand side of the menu, you can’t, it’ll sit to the left of the modules every time.

Nor can you put said link in the middle of the modules.

although in saying that this is designed to be a “1 page” based template and sending people up and down a page but then lodaing a different one would get confusing and annoying, even more so if the menu buttons are spaced at random (to the user)

I’m more clarifying what the others are saying than complaining, I love the temnplate in the capacity I’m using it, a few links at the begging to a blog ect, then up and down the page with more site links in the sitemap down the base of the template.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  caz_blue 13 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum