Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Getting this for almost every extension update:

Response from JoomlArt Updater Service: Sorry, this extension is invalid, unpublished or no longer supported: com_ajax

pavit Moderator

Hi there

Joomlart Extension Manager works only for Joomlart Extensions not for 3rd party extensions

Take a look at the Extension documentation HERE

holmanresearch Friend

Ok your most recent responses are ambiguous at best. It is getting to the point that I am sad to see that you are the one replying.

I just downloaded the quick start package and uploaded yesterday. Are you saying all of the plugins and the template are third party extensions? Because every last one provided the same red quote as provided to you.

I am beginning to consider putting in a request for a refund because with paying for the developer, I am getting lest help than before.

This is ridiculous.

pavit Moderator

I’m not saying anything else different from what is already explained into the documentation page.

Joomlart extension manager is a free extension that installed could give more flexibilty managing Joomlart extensions, it is not mandatory to install it, you can download all extensions that need to be updated and update them using Joomla core extension manager.

JAEM only requires 3 simple actions to be active and working in the correct way . But since it is delivered to help mostly Joomlart users for now it works only for joomlart extensions

If you need help with the extension configuration then share your website backend url and a temp super user account for it and i will help you.

Best regards

1. Screenshot_5-8
    holmanresearch Friend

Here’s the log in. I provided it initially as you can see, which only proves my point earlier and disappointment with your responses. Read the concern first and try to help the customer. You seem angry to have to help; quick to direct to documentation which more than likely have already tried to understand before contacting you.

pavit Moderator

You asked

Getting this for almost every extension update:

Response from JoomlArt Updater Service: Sorry, this extension is invalid, unpublished or no longer supported: com_ajax

My answer was

Joomlart Extension Manager works only for Joomlart Extensions not for 3rd party extensions

I looked at your website and there is nothing to update because you have already updated all Joomlart extensions

Where is the problem ? or i said something wrong ?

holmanresearch Friend

Its been said that emails, text, online comments have a voice. I provided my url in of initially. You last comment actually addressed my inquiry. I really did not need to be instructed with four degrees to read the documentation. If you wanted to provide the documentation after answering my inquiry then I could see that. But, several comments later I am asked for the url log in, which was already provided and then a check of the site. Just seemed backwards to me. I just wanted to make sure the ext manager is doing what it is suppose to since there were so many red not supported bugs when trying to update.

Your comments still do not really answer the concern regarding receiving to all of the extensions, plugins, templates, etc. :

Sorry, this extension is invalid, unpublished or no longer supported:

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hey Holmanresearch,

Don’t be offended by Pavit response. I know him for years and he is a very nice guy. Let me explain the story of JA extension manager.

It is a very very complicated extension and works only for Joomlart extensions if you choose the JoomlArt update method instead of local repo method. The 3rd party extension developers need to update their extensions to support JA extension manager but no one has done that.

You tried it on com_ajax, its not a JA extension.

The problem with JA extension is that it list out all extensions by default. I got the hide non-joomlart extension option for it but right now its set to no by default.

Last week I spent a day on JAEM and have already lined up a major revamp as it has been years we have not updated it.

If you get the invalid extension error for any of the JoomlArt products, let us know.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Arvind Chauhan 7 years, 12 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum