Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hello,

we don’t find the answer on the forum, so the extension and the templates (for Joomla 2.5) are compatible with php 5.3 ?

Our provider ask us to change php 5.2.17 to php 5.3, so we need to be sure that (JA Teline IV and other extensions) are compatible with php 5.3…

Thank in advance

n6rej Friend

they work fine on 5.3.8 which is what I run locally.

dieudonne Friend

Ok, thank for our answer.
    So it is compatible. Good news !

alidawa Friend

how to fix i php compatibility problem in JA teline II?

dieudonne Friend

<em>@alidawa 315455 wrote:</em><blockquote>how to fix i php compatibility problem in JA teline II?</blockquote>

Which problems ? Can you explain with screenshot ??

alidawa Friend

<em>@dieudonne 315461 wrote:</em><blockquote>Which problems ? Can you explain with screenshot ??</blockquote>

Warning: Parameter 1 to JHTMLGrid::access() expected to be a reference, value given in /libraries/joomla/html/html.php on line 87

Warning: Parameter 1 to JHTMLGrid::checkedOut() expected to be a reference, value given in /libraries/joomla/html/html.php on line 87

dieudonne Friend

I see this thread is solved.
    Can you open a new thread please ?

And explain when this problem appears… when you install a quickstart ? When you modify a file ? In the frontend ?

mailtobala04 Friend

<em>@alidawa 315464 wrote:</em><blockquote>Warning: Parameter 1 to JHTMLGrid::access() expected to be a reference, value given in /libraries/joomla/html/html.php on line 87

Warning: Parameter 1 to JHTMLGrid::checkedOut() expected to be a reference, value given in /libraries/joomla/html/html.php on line 87</blockquote>

/************************ Solutions *******************************/

$args = func_get_args();
    array_shift( $args );

Change the above lines to:

$temp = func_get_args();
    array_shift( $temp );
    $args = array();
    foreach ($temp as $k => $v) {
    $args[] = &$temp[$k];
    }

into the file (joomla/libraries/joomla/html/html.php)
    in 87th Line

1. resolved
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  mailtobala04 10 years, 12 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum