Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi,

all my problems with your quickstart started here (http://demo3.andreabellidesign.it/index.php/destinazioni/africa/botswana) on page’s top-left corner

Before writing, I searched any possible solution to my problem in forum…some users had the same problem and was recommended them to update JA extensions and template…”good!” I thought…

Then…
    Control Panel –> Extension Manager: Update –> Purge Cache (as you suggested) –> Find Updates (as you suggested)

–> Update…. 1st error

If I re-purged cache and re-found updates, it showed me the same updates’ list….

Then I searched again on forum and I read that I had to update by JA Extension Manager…”good!” I thought again…

Components –> JA Extension Manager

I started to update you extensions, but it showed me this error for every extension :(( :

I also tried to update template, but when I clicked on “Check update”, it showed me “No new version found”…. >:(

What happen? I read you fixed ja-tabs problem with template update, but if I can’t update it..how can I solve this situation?

Thanks!

1. error_1
    2. error_2
    3. error_3
    4. error_4
    pot79 Friend

I forgot to provide account for “JoomlArt Updater Service” (Clicking on edit link of JoomlArt Updater Service on JAEM)….I did it and I updated all extensions except template that shows me again “no new version found”.

But in Joomla Extension Manager there is same list of updates, even if I purge cache and I check updates :((

However, updates didn’t fix my problem.

Help please 🙂

pot79 Friend

My browser’s cache was the problem…now I can say that template’s update fixed problem! :laugh:

Saguaros Moderator

Glad it works:D

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 11 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum