Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello, I followed what you noted to make the update on template platon and on JoomlArt Extensions Manager I wanted to do the update and it is noted that Response from JoomlArt Updater Service: Your account does not have enough permission To take this action. Please contact "JoomlArt Updater Service" for more information or use another account. I am very annoyed by this problem because my site always jumps despite everything I have done and it is very urgent … Thank you in advance for your response

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    As I can see you do not have an Active membership to get update and downloads for the template.
    Kindly buy the membership again to get support, downloads and update for Premium stuff.
    As per support policy user should have an active membership to get support and downloads paid Products.

Regards

juliettta Friend

I do not understand, I have to pay a membership of 89 dollars to be able to make an update that I did not even choose ??? It is joomla that asked me to make this update to go to version 3.7 and in addition you ask me to pay your update while your template bug … I am extremely disappointed especially that it means That it is cheaper to buy a new template than to pay the member count ???

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    As per support policy user must have an active membership to get support and download for Paid products.
    After expire of membership you can still use the product on unlimited sites but to get support and downloads you musr have active membership.

I will notify sales team to help you in renewal of the membership.

Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 6 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum