Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    I modified template colors and in Firefox it works well.
    But if I open Explorer, I see “old” color in main menu and also above footer (the blue).
    Look here: http://www.phk.cz

Where I made mistake?

Thanx a lot!
    Petra

Saguaros Moderator

You open the file: /templates/ja_social/css/template.css

and find:

#ja-mainnav { background: url(../images/trans-bg.png); border-top: 1px solid #ff78a8; }

replace:

#ja-mainnav { background: url(../images/trans-bg.png)!important; border-top: 1px solid #ff78a8; }

and find:

#ja-navhelper { background: url(../images/trans-bg.png); }

replace:

#ja-navhelper { background: url(../images/trans-bg.png)!important; }

The issue happen when you enable the optimize css, i,m guessing as so

steinar Friend

Hi Petra,
    Have you tried emptying the browser cache? As you have the cpanel intact, a click on the reset button there might be all you need.

petrahk Friend

Fantastic, thank you very much!
    Can you, please, tell me, why the CPANEL is visible, if I turned it off in administration (template settings)?
    Thank you for your advice! 🙂

petrahk Friend

<em>@steinar 202375 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Petra,
    Have you tried emptying the browser cache? As you have the cpanel intact, a click on the reset button there might be all you need.</blockquote>

Yes, I cleaned the cache. What works is to edit template.css…

steinar Friend

<em>@petrahk 202407 wrote:</em><blockquote>Can you, please, tell me, why the CPANEL is visible, if I turned it off in administration (template settings)?</blockquote>

It should go away if you hide all the adequate settings under Template/Profiles/[front end tools] Settings.

petrahk Friend

<em>@tienhc 202367 wrote:</em><blockquote>You open the file: /templates/ja_social/css/template.css

and find:

#ja-mainnav { background: url(../images/trans-bg.png); border-top: 1px solid #ff78a8; }

replace:

#ja-mainnav { background: url(../images/trans-bg.png)!important; border-top: 1px solid #ff78a8; }

and find:

#ja-navhelper { background: url(../images/trans-bg.png); }

replace:

#ja-navhelper { background: url(../images/trans-bg.png)!important; }

The issue happen when you enable the optimize css, i,m guessing as so</blockquote>

I have another problem: In Explorer the logo does not match with background color. In Firefox it is ok. Any idea???? Thank you!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  petrahk 13 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum