Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi I can’t find where to upgrade my expired membership on this site? I want a developers membership, but when i enter my login details in the form, it says these are already taken – this is because they are taken by ME, i don’t want new user details, just to upgrade.

please help

Hung Dinh Friend

Hi fitzbeck,
    I have just resend your sign up email with username and password information.
    To upgrade, please login at the member area and you can choose the upgrade package via the dropdown menu.
    Thank you for your continuing interest in JA

fitzbeck Friend

Thanks for your reply.

This was however of no use. Because the dropdown list you mentioned wasn’t showing up in my browser. I have managed to get access to a PC running explorer and finally could see the dropdown list!

So all is resolved now, however a larger issue is highlighted really and that is browser compatibility. Your website members area corrupts using MAC Explorer, Safari, and Firefox.

All the best
    Wil

Hung Dinh Friend

Thank you for your information fitzbeck! this problem will be verified and fixed on Mac ASAP

Khanh Le Moderator

<em>@fitzbeck 21981 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thanks for your reply.

This was however of no use. Because the dropdown list you mentioned wasn’t showing up in my browser. I have managed to get access to a PC running explorer and finally could see the dropdown list!

So all is resolved now, however a larger issue is highlighted really and that is browser compatibility. Your website members area corrupts using MAC Explorer, Safari, and Firefox.

All the best
    Wil</blockquote>
    Here is the dropdown box in our Mac safari.

1. safari
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Khanh Le 16 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum