Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author

guys – quit your whining.

i finish templates within the hour!!

:p

I agree with VisiGod – it is a trade agreement and that is how it should be dealt with. I am sure if JA was struggling developing 2 quality templates per month, then they would have told us about it beforehand rather than wait for the members to get a bit ticked off.

terp Friend

<em>@tcraw1010 61384 wrote:</em><blockquote>You all demanded two templates a month when it was brought up for discussion – this is what you get when you rush things.</blockquote>

That and a fist full of bugs in each regifted template. I checked this one out for 2.5 minutes…looks like the other 50 or so…same tired template, new pictures.

terp Friend

<em>@Menalto 62156 wrote:</em><blockquote>If you have 30 min to complete a template, thats a rush…. If you have 3 days you have plenty of time.If you have 30 days,well, then you have time for a looooooooong vacation in the mean time:p</blockquote>

Or time to work on some tutorials, documentation, and ship them bug free.

Instead, it does appear these templates are being made in 3 days, then taking that loooooooog vacation as 20 pages of bugs are posted and “plz wait” responses to known problems are posted.

VisiGod Friend

Huh, after I saw the 1st July template by a competitor, I think, I made my biggest mistake joining JA.

terp Friend

<em>@VisiGod 63483 wrote:</em><blockquote>Huh, after I saw the 1st July template by a competitor, I think, I made my biggest mistake joining JA.</blockquote>

Did you expect anything less from that other club? Unrivaled support and desgin. Period.

Yes, it made me forget about ja Teline, which was the only reason I joined this club…but given the bugs and lack of support/originality here, I am moving on having never used a Ja template; I guess I really paid $2/post to the forums, having not a single issue resolved, nor using a single Ja template.

Have fun, guys. I’ll see you around….not.

VisiGod Friend

Unfortunatelly … you are right.
    Anyway, this time prior to paying anything, I will obtain the template in some other way and will see if it works.

If so, they got my money.

terp Friend

<em>@VisiGod 63492 wrote:</em><blockquote>Unfortunatelly … you are right.
    Anyway, this time prior to paying anything, I will obtain the template in some other way and will see if it works.

If so, they got my money.</blockquote>

They are all flawless…member over there myself. If you find better support from any other club, I’ll refund your membership myself. 😉

VisiGod Friend

WOW,
    (searching for my credit card)

TomC Moderator

<em>@VisiGod 63483 wrote:</em><blockquote>Huh, after I saw the 1st July template by a competitor, I think, I made my biggest mistake joining JA.</blockquote>

TRANSLATION:

VisiGod Friend

Well, you are pretty correct to be honest.

bigrk Friend

<em>@tcraw1010 63500 wrote:</em><blockquote>TRANSLATION:
    </blockquote>

Pretty nice Template isn’t it Tom. It comes close to my vision of the CNNeline template that I have always wanted. 😀

Dark version on the way soon too!

VisiGod Friend

Oh, my god 🙁

Ferjoom Friend

Have anyone checked the size of that template? the First july. Andy usually do really nice templates however they are pretty heavy… Almost not unusable.

Ferjoom Friend

Man unbelievibla 166K!!!! I just sign for new subscription!!!
    I gave up on that template… Could not make it work too buggy

dwernars Friend

I honestly cannot understand what all the complaining is about? I have been a member since 2006 and have never had problems with any of the joomlart templates. If I do have problems, I figure them out – I mean what do we have brains for if we don’t use them?!? Its not rocket science! :p

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)

This topic contains 30 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  dwernars 15 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum