Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello,

Can I display childs for the submenues created with ja split submenu? here is a main menu structure example:

Menu1
    Submenu 1.1
    Submenu 2.1
    Menu2
    Submenu 2.1
    Submenu 2.2

but… I need to display childs for Submenues generated using ja spica submenu. For example:

Submenu 2.1
    Submenu 2.1.1
    Submenu 2.1.2

How can I expand the submenu menu to display submenu 2.1.1 and submenu 2.1.2?

Hieu Nguyen Admin

Can I display childs for the submenues created with ja split submenu?

I’m afraid that this ability is currently not avaiable for JA Split Menu 🙁

However, this is a very nice idea on how to make the menu system more powerful. Our team will start to implement this new ability on the next version.

Thanks for your post.

luthien Friend

What about a combination of JA split Menu and JA Transmenu? that can be a powerful menu too.

antoniu1 Friend

Hi!

I have asked for these features too. I think the Transmenu for JA Spica would be awsome and a huge step ahead too.
    Currently, I have solved the submenu item child problem. I am truly sorry that the beautiful menu structure isn’t present this way, but it works.

You simply create another menu and link it to the pages that it is supposed to appear, collapsed or not, and done!

To the support team here:
    How can I use the sub menu structure in the above example? I want to use this menu as though it is a regular two level menu. Even though it is triggered by a mainmenu item.

Thanks in advance!
    Tom

Hung Dinh Friend

Hi Tom and luthien,
    The current JA submenu only supports 2 menu levels, we will try to upgrade so that it can support unlimitted menu levels in the coming templates

antoniu1 Friend

Hi Hung, thank you for the answer!

I hope there will be an upgrade of JA-Spica as well with this.

Tom

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  antoniu1 17 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum