Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Hi, I need to exclude a single category from a JA ACM, is it possible? and, if yes, how?

Thank you

pavit Moderator

<em>@luc62ltt 466819 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi, I need to exclude a single category from a JA ACM, is it possible? and, if yes, how?

Thank you</blockquote>

Hi

Which JA ACM configuration are you using specifically ?

post here a screen shot of your module configuration

luc62ltt Friend

Hi, I want to exclude, if it is possible, a sub-category from the general “2015” (the sub-category is 2015/politica/dicono che) because I want to show “dicono che” articles (only them) in another module (ja acm) from the frontpage, without other articles (from other sub-categories).

In this moment, to obtain the result that I need, I have the sub-category “dicono che” out of 2015 category

Thank you for your suggest

1. module_02
    2. module_01
    pavit Moderator

Hi

<blockquote>In this moment, to obtain the result that I need, I have the sub-category “dicono che” out of 2015 category</blockquote>

You can add specific category from category settings and show only selected categories.

1. Screenshot_2
    luc62ltt Friend

Hi, sorry for the late and for my bad english…

on my website I show with the module ja acm the last 15 articles of a general category (plus sub-categories) called 2015 (the year)

I need, if it is possible, to NOT show only a sub-category called DICONO CHE that is in 2015 (category) / POLITICA (sub-category) / DICONO CHE (sub-sub-category)

If I try to display not the general 2015 but the sub-categories I obtain a different view (sub-category to sub-category) instead of a general view (grid view)

Thank you

1. grid_view
    luc62ltt Friend

Hi, sorry for the late and for my bad english…

on my website I show with the module ja acm the last 15 articles of a general category (plus sub-categories) called 2015 (the year)

I need, if it is possible, to NOT show only a sub-category called DICONO CHE that is in 2015 (category) / POLITICA (sub-category) / DICONO CHE (sub-sub-category)

If I try to display not the general 2015 but the sub-categories I obtain a different view (sub-category to sub-category) instead of a general view (grid view)

Thank you

pavit Moderator

Hi

Unfortunately the JA ACM Module type doesn’t allow to make a such deep customization for sub categories

You need to find another solution for your desired module layout.

pavit Moderator

Hi

Unfortunately the JA ACM Module type doesn’t allow to make a such deep customization for sub categories

You need to find another solution for your desired module layout.

luc62ltt Friend

Thank You Pavit

I move the sub-category

bye

luc62ltt Friend

Thank You Pavit

I move the sub-category

bye

Joomla Guy Friend

Have you come up with a way to exclude categories from JACM for example:
    News

• Basketball
      • Stats
    • Baseball
      • Stats
        I want to display only Baskeball news and baseball in the module, but not stats.
    pavit Moderator

Have you come up with a way to exclude categories from JACM for example:
    News

Hello

Please open a new topic and provide in it your website url and a temp super user account for it, we will have a look at your settings directly on your website.

Best regards

Joomla Guy Friend

OK

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Joomla Guy 6 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum