Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi

I need to replace the header image files (header1.jpg, header2.jpg etc) with one flash swf file of the same size. I looked at a previous post on exchanging the logo.jpg for a swf file, I tried modifying this to work with the header files but with little luck… Does anyone have a tip on how to do this???

Thanks

//Nick

mj1256 Friend

I would look for another module that works with flash and publish it to that position, or better yet, create a custom module and place your flash in that and publish that to that position

sometinesinstead of trying to get something like this to work, there are other solutions that you can use in its place

njonow Friend

I used swfobject.js to implement the flash file and changed the code to this, you have to change the blue text to whatever path and size you use:

<!– BEGIN: HEADER –>
    <div id=”ja-headerwrap” class=”clearfix”>
    <script language=”javascript” type=”text/javascript” src=”<?php echo $ja_template_path;?>/scripts/swfobject.js”></script>
    <div id=”ja-header”>

<div id=”ja-newsflash”>
    <?php echo mosLoadModules ( ‘user5’,-1 ); ?>
    </div>

<div id=”flashheader” ></div>

<div id=”ja-pathwaywrap” class=”clearfix”>

<?php if (mosCountModules(‘user4’)) { ?>
    <div id=”ja-searchwrap”>
    <div id=”ja-search”>
    <?php mosLoadModules(‘user4’, -1); ?>
    </div>
    </div>
    <?php } ?>

<div id=”ja-pathway”>
    <strong>You are here:</strong> <?php mosPathway(); ?>
    <?php if ($ja_tool) { ?>
    <div id=”ja-usertoolswrap”>
    <div id=”ja-usertools” class=”clearfix”>
    <?php if($supported_browsers) genToolMenu($ja_tool & 3); else genToolMenu_ie6($ja_tool & 3); ?>
    </div></div>
    <?php } ?>
    </div>

</div>
    </div>
    <script type=”text/javascript”>
    var so = new SWFObject(“<?php echo $ja_template_path;?>/images/header/default/mh.swf“, “logo”, “827“, “170“, “7”, “#FFFFFF”);so.addParam(“wmode”, “opaque”); so.write(“flashheader”);
    </script>
    </div>
    <!– END: HEADER –>

I removed this line:
    <div id=”ja-header” style=”background: url(templates/<?php echo $ja_template_name.”/images/header/”. $ja_colorja_color.”/”. $ja_header_img;?>) no-repeat top right;”>

I also added this to the template_css.css file:
    #flashheader {
    float: right;
    display: block;
    margin: 0;
    padding: 0;
    }

artcop Friend

Cool.. thanks for the tip! 😎

Download the .js file here:

http://blog.deconcept.com/swfobject/#download

asemedo Friend

I placed a flash movie in the header, with a similar solution (with the code generated by the Html publish in Flash CS3 with AC_RunActiveContent.js, not with swfobject.js) but, after that, no one of the submenus Son of Suckerfish Dropdown Menu, Transmenu or Moomenu are shown.

Did your solution have that problem to?

Thanks in advance.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  asemedo 16 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum