Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Love it. Clean and professional. I was just trying to decide on a template for one of my new sites, and this looks like a great fit. Awesome job, thank you!

Aratype Friend

No, No, it is too much!

clampert Friend

“Too much” of a good thing, you mean? Haha!

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

<em>@clampert 199642 wrote:</em><blockquote>”Too much” of a good thing, you mean? Haha!</blockquote>

he he,

yes, thats what even we at JoomlArt would assume :p

Arvind

pawelfrankowski Friend

sorry, for me is too typical, no nice design, so simple like just blank template (T3 framework)

itsnexgen Friend

<em>@pawelfrankowski 199686 wrote:</em><blockquote>sorry, for me is too typical, no nice design, so simple like just blank template (T3 framework)</blockquote>

I agree.. probably.. Bonus Template should have been regular and this should have been bonus.. :p

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

<em>@pawelfrankowski 199686 wrote:</em><blockquote>sorry, for me is too typical, no nice design, so simple like just blank template (T3 framework)</blockquote>

Come on mate, It ain’t a blank template. The design depend on the theme. You can’t use JA Rasite for such site, can you?

<em>@itsnexgen 199818 wrote:</em><blockquote>I agree.. probably.. Bonus Template should have been regular and this should have been bonus.. :p</blockquote>

he he… nice one.

Anyways, keep eye on the blog, you might find something interesting coming up in a day or two.

Regards

Arvind

tonyg Friend

Incredibly boring, no design element to it, just bland

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  tonyg 13 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum