Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi Guys,

I am having an issue with the header settings on my events pages. I have played around with the html and managed to get the logo to appear where I want it but now I have an issue with the blue box not displaying as it does in the demo.

Could someone point me in the right direction to fix the blue box issue that is circled and also advise me what code I need to place for the XXX part so that my banner module appears as per the rest of my pages at http://www.vivaasiamagazine.com

Many thanks Jim

1. events-edit
    sitemistic4746 Developer

The blue rectangle seems to be controlled from telline-v-events>Stylesheets>style.css.

The code is:

.magazine-featured.events-featured .magazine-section-heading {
    background: #0077bb
    color: #fff
    left: 0;
    position: absolute;
    right: 0;
    top: 0;
    z-index: 2;
    }

I would put this in your custom.css file and play around with it.

James Weston Friend

Thanks Sitemistic,

I found what you suggested and put:

.magazine-section-heading {
    font-family: “Roboto Condensed”,”Arial Narrow”,”Helvetica Neue”,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif;
    padding-bottom: 12px;
    padding-left: 20px;
    padding-right: 20px;
    padding-top: 40px;
    }

Works well now aprt from the buttons that move the slide show are not where they should be but can work on that another time.

Many thanks Jim

rikaryo Friend

@origomedia friend please help me is topic?

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/modify-top-to-add-banner/

I saw that your site is to the top as I wanted!

you had passed me the solution another day, but the forum was JA problem and deleted the post!

hug

Rikáryo Mourão
    CEO - HeróiNerd - Inventtive

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  rikaryo 9 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum