Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Is it possible to add the start and end time of day for an event? For example, Start: 7:00 pm End: 9:00 pm
    – If it is possible, can the start time be added to the event links under the date or event title?
    – If it is not possible, is there a relatively simple hack I can implement? If yes, what files would have to be modified?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi

Yes, you can but with a bit customization. here is my tweak:

– Go to file: templatesja_teline_vhtmllayoutsjoomlacontentitemevent.php
    – Look for this code:

<div class="col event-main">
    <div class="magazine-item-main">
    <?php echo JLayoutHelper::render('joomla.content.blog_style_default_item_title', $item); ?>

<?php echo JText::_('Start Time: '); ?><?php echo $item->params->get('ctm_start'); ?><br />
    <?php echo JText::_('End Time: '); ?><?php echo $item->params->get('ctm_end'); ?>

Add 2 lines of code as above and it will show Start / End time you set in Event article.

clrmedia Friend

Your assistance is appreciated. At present, the Start and End times are dates. I have to also show the time of day. I solved my issues by including start time of day and location in the title, i.e. “Lodge Meeting – Tuesday, April 8 at 7:30 pm – Nordic Room”. This way, the key information for club members is show in the event link, which I can now disable.

John Wesley Brett Moderator
    John Wesley Brett Moderator
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  John Wesley Brett 8 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum