Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi there!

First off, a big thank you for this awesome template. I love the functionality and the superb administrator panel. It is the greatest gift to the community I have ever seen on the Joomla scene and I really appreciate it.

The second thig is that I am developing a community website based on your theme. Due to EU regulations a cookie notice banner must be shown once the user arrives. I personally use Cookies Pro plugin which works great on other sites I have built.

Unfortunately, I can see the code included but no banner on the webpage. It uses JQuery to work and everything seems to be OK as far as I can see.

Any help?

Kind regards

Eragon H Friend

Hi suelasrotas,

Kindly add this below code to root/templates/css/custom.css (create a new one if unavailable)

.coockie_banner{
    z-index: 999 !important;
    }

regards

suelasrotas Friend

It worked flawlessly. Thank you!

clu55ter Friend

<em>@Eragon H 445300 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi suelasrotas,

Kindly add this below code to root/templates/css/custom.css (create a new one if unavailable)

.coockie_banner{
    z-index: 999 !important;
    }

regards</blockquote>

Worked for me too! Thanks Guys!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  clu55ter 9 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum