Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

I am getting a couple of errors with teline II. I get an error on page message on the home page and when I access the news I get the following errors:

Warning: require_once(../helper.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/xxxxx/public_html/templates/ja_teline_ii/html/com_content/category/blog.php on line 8

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required ‘../helper.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/lib/php’) in /home/xxxxx/public_html/templates/ja_teline_ii/html/com_content/category/blog.php on line 8

I am working on getting the latest news to show on the front page and no news is showing. You can see this at: http://www.greenweare.com

I am using joomla 1.5 and the only modifications that I have made to the template are cosmetic (changed colors, etc).

Thanks for help with this.

kallan Friend

Hi,

Was it working prior to your modifications? Which version of 1.5 are you using?
    Do you still get the error if you use a different template?

moodyfamily Friend

I did not test it prior to making and modifications so I am not sure about the first one. I am using 1.5.0.

I tried a couple of other templates and I still don’t see any news in the latest news section.

kallan Friend

Can you upgrade to the latest version of Joomla (1.5.3 i think) so that we can rule out that as the source of the problem.

leoncai Friend

quick recomendation, what ever modifications you made, please save those files, and then overwrite them with the original files, as i am positive that it works, it does on my site.

I would also suggest that you then make your modifications, SLOWLY, one by one if more than one and see where the error is being cause.

I assume that ensurong that all modules and plugins are published.

I have yet to see any installs of teline II that do no work.

Did you use the quick start?

moodyfamily Friend

I saved the mods I made then overwrote the entire site with the quickstart files. The error on the “latest” page has been solved. However I still get an error on page message on the front page.

The error message is:
    Line: 295
    Char: 7
    Error: ‘document.formvalidator’ is null or not an object
    Code: 0
    URL: [

moodyfamily Friend

I reinstalled the site from the beginning using the quickstart package and it seems to be working fine now. Thanks for the suggestions.

moodyfamily Friend

Actually, I have spoken too soon. When the home page first loads it works fine. However, when I click on a tab and return to the home page, I get the error on page message on the lower left hand side of the screen. You can see this in action at http://www.greenweare.com

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  moodyfamily 15 years, 12 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum