Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi!

I currently have T3 system plugin v2.5.2 and purity III template v1.1.5 installed. There are updates available for 2.5.5 and 1.1.6 respectively.

but for both I get the message "update path does not exist" (yellow text and background) and "error when upd-ating from "COM_INSTALLER_TYPETYPE"." (green text and background). (loosely translated from the actual german messages I get).

any idea what I am doing wrong?
    there was also an update of the german language pack, this worked without any problems.

Thanks for help in advance!

-xeb

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    All JA Extensions and template only updated via JA Extension manager component . Download and install it .
    Then Add your JA Account user/pass in service manager > Joomla updates area .
    Set the JA Updates as default and update the template and extensions .

Do not forget to take backup of site before updates .

xebtria Friend

Hi Pankaj,

thanks for the response. I somehow missed that I have to do it with JA extension manager. after I set my account there and set JA updates as default service, I tried to update and now I get the following error:

Errors occured during upgrading, please fix them fist
    MySQL path is not configed
    MySQL Dump path is not configed
    Local repository path is not configed

where do I set this now?

thanks in advance again,
    -Peter

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Go to Configurations > Hide Non JA Extension > Off > Save and then try .

xebtria Friend

this was set to "no". but I went ahead and set it to "yes" and then it worked. Thanks alot!

best regards,
    peter

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  xebtria 8 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum