Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

😮 Doing a new install on localhost appers this errors, Working on XAMPP 3.1.0 (Windows 8)

on “translate”:
    <blockquote>Strict Standards: Declaration of JalangHelperContent::getListQuery() should be compatible with JModelList::getListQuery() in C:xampphtdocs1administratorcomponentscom_jalanghelperscontentcontent.php on line 17
    Strict Standards: Declaration of JalangHelperContent::getInstance() should be compatible with JModelLegacy::getInstance($type, $prefix = ”, $config = Array) in C:xampphtdocs1administratorcomponentscom_jalanghelperscontentcontent.php on line 17</blockquote>
    on “Association Manager”:
    <blockquote>Strict Standards: Declaration of JalangHelperContent::getListQuery() should be compatible with JModelList::getListQuery() in C:xampphtdocs2administratorcomponentscom_jalanghelperscontentcontent.php on line 382
    Strict Standards: Declaration of JalangHelperContent::getInstance() should be compatible with JModelLegacy::getInstance($type, $prefix = ”, $config = Array) in C:xampphtdocs2administratorcomponentscom_jalanghelperscontentcontent.php on line 382</blockquote>

What is the effect of this error? It seems that all is well.
    Regards

Thanh Nguyen Viet Friend

Hello,

This issue was raised here

We will fix this issue in the upcoming release version.

abealpha Friend

Any way to read the post without subscription?

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@abealpha 399983 wrote:</em><blockquote>Any way to read the post without subscription?</blockquote>

As free member, you can read the post in public forums only.

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi abealpha,

You can see the screenshot here of the link shared above >> http://easycaptures.com/fs/uploaded/833/4248959755.png

Regards

Arvind

abealpha Friend

<em>@drarvindc 400030 wrote:</em><blockquote></blockquote>

Thanks for the screenshot, but i think the problem is still there, I think it is not correct to say joolma not display the error as it is useful for other extensions.

Thanh Nguyen Viet Friend

<em>@abealpha 400108 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thanks for the screenshot, but i think the problem is still there, I think it is not correct to say joolma not display the error as it is useful for other extensions.</blockquote>

Yes, it is only a temporary solution, we have created issue in our bug tracker system, and we will fix and update it for the next release.

Thanh Nguyen Viet Friend

Hello,

The new version (1.0.3) that fixed this issue has been released. You can download it here

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Thanh Nguyen Viet 10 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum