Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I’m new to joomla, hence the junior level of my question. When I load the JA Capella template from the template manager all seems to go well. Holding the mouse cursor over the name link shows the correct preview. However when I set it as the default template and try to go to my site, I get the following error:

Parse error: parse error, unexpected $end in C:Apache2htdocsSunworkstemplatesja_capellaindex.php on line 116

As you can tell I am using Winders, Winders XP to be exact. I am running Apache 2.2.3, MySQL 5.0, and php 5.2 and joomla 1.0.11. joomla installed just fine.

So to me this looks like a parsing error as is there was something wrong with the file. But that doesn’t make sense since so many people seem to have it running. My guess is that I am missing so other component, but can’t find what or where.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?:confused:

zello60 Friend

Old post. Yes, but the problem still there and I think that atleast the developer om the template will have to ansver this!

I’m not new to joomla.

Both the ja_capella templates give parse error after the lats row of the index.php file.

/ Olle

EddieLuc Friend

Hi,

Has this been tested?

Because it doesnot work.

<? } ?>

tags need to change to

<?php } ?>

cheers
    Ed

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  EddieLuc 14 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum