Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Hi Insofticursos,

404 error will be fixed in JA T3V3 next version release.

I’m sorry, as I do not have an exact date on the next release here for you. Please kindly wait on this, we will try to get it released early.
    <blockquote>Can you tell me when will come out of the RC3 T3?</blockquote>
    Regards

Tech-xml Friend

<em>@insofticursos 346513 wrote:</em><blockquote>Disabling this resources Reviews he will not lose any functionality?

I have yet another problem with the menu. I need him to have the same appearance of DEMO.

</blockquote>

Can you tell me if this is a BUG? Or is there another way to solve?

I had to put another in place of the temporary template Ja Brisk, until things get resolved.

Tech-xml Friend

Can anyone see the problem from the menu on the site? And tell me what’s happening …

HeR0 Friend

Hi Insofticursos,

About menu issue: Please change Text Separator menu type to External URL menu type .
    I’ve changed some of the menus as above, please do apply this change to the rest of the menus .

Regards,
    <em>@insofticursos 347003 wrote:</em><blockquote>Can anyone see the problem from the menu on the site? And tell me what’s happening …</blockquote>

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

This topic contains 19 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  HeR0 11 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum