Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hallo Joomlart-Community,

i got this Problem:
    I have 2 Sites/Templates:
    First (Template JA Zite): http://foliodesign-baustelle.de/
    And Second a Subdomain (Template JA Lens): http://portfolio.foliodesign-baustelle.de/
    Here in the JA Lens Template i got this Errormessage: “JUser: :_load: Unable to load user with ID: 42”
    So i looked up in my Backend – in JA Zite i have the ID 42 (Super User – Default) in JA Lens i have the ID 477. I red a lot by a Googlesurch and also in this Forum and i think i must change the ID 477 also to ID 42, so i dont have the Errormessage aggain.

But how i could do this exactly? How can i change my ID by this Example?
    I read something with php-admin…but i dont now where this is and what i must do… i am new at all this Stuff…
    Hope somebody can help me.
    Thanks a lot.
    T.S.

tfosnom Friend

Hi T.S
    If you can access the backend , try to create a new super user for yourself, If successful you can delete the old one by switching the access level of it from Super User to registered,( Joomla doesn’t allow you to delete super users ) save it, then use the delete button to delete.

This should save you playing about with PhpMyAdmin and databases

Blessings Shannon

foliodesign Friend

Hallo Shannon,

thanks a lot for your fast Answer but it doesnt help me. ;o)
    First: If i create a new super user i also cant edit my ID. I get a automatic ID, in this Example the next one; 478. So i cant edit the ID and switch 477 or 478 to 42. So the Errormessage is still there.
    By the way, Joomla doesnt allow me also to swich a super user to a registered user…

So i think i must play with the “PhPMyAdmin and databases”… but just how?

Ninja Lead Moderator

@foliodesign:
    The issue may occur in case you use Joomla 2.5.5 or higher version of engine and the template version is up to Joomla 2.5.4, and you installed template sample data (dump.sql). The issue is related to “Default admin user created with id 42″ fix in Joomla 2.5.5 release: Default admin user created with id 42

1) Open your Joomla database using PHPMyadmin tool.
    2) Find and open (click “Browse” icon) “jos_users” table:

3) Find and open (click “Edit” icon) the record with “Super User” name:

4) Change Super User id value to 42 and click “Go” button:

5) Find and open (click “Browse” icon) “jos_user_usergroup_map” table.
    6) Find and open (click “Edit” icon) the record with “group_id” value 8, change “user_id” value to 42, then click “Go” button:

7) Logout from Joomla admin section and login back
    That’s all, the issue should be fixed.

Apply this fix with JA Zite(ID change to 42) and JA Lens(ID change to 477)

1. joomla_255_admin_user_fix-300x7
    2. joomla_255_admin_user_fix_2-300x5
    3. joomla_255_admin_user_fix_3-261x300
    4. joomla_255_admin_user_fix_4-300x95
    tfosnom Friend

<em>@foliodesign 339168 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hallo Shannon,

thanks a lot for your fast Answer but it doesnt help me. ;o)

By the way, Joomla doesnt allow me also to swich a super user to a registered user…

</blockquote>

While you may have enough conflicts to stop the super user being changed to registered, In Joomla User Manager just open an existing Super User up, scroll down to the selection area where by ticking boxes you choose what access they have, untick the Super User box, then tick registered for same user, save ( you may have to re input password) then that user is reduced from Suoer privelidge to registered and can be deleted. 🙂

Looks like you’ll have to dig into the db like Ninja Lead requests. Good luck
    Shannon

foliodesign Friend

Hallo Ninja Lead,

thanks for your good description.
    I try to do like you wrote. But the Message/Proplem is still there.

The thing is this: I just got 1 database for my Domain: http://foliodesign-baustelle.de/
    My Subdomain: http://portfolio.foliodesign-baustelle.de/ has no owne database, – or i dont see them, dont know.
    So i can just login in the PHP Adminarea in those one Database. So i changed all 42 ID from SuperUser (because the 42 ID is standart – First Domain with JA Zite Template) to 477. Now both Domains have 477 for SuperUser. I found a lot of datafiles with “users” and “usergroups”, where i see 42 ID, i changed it into 477 ID. So i think if both Domains have the same ID, there couldnt be a problem any more.
    In my Backend from JA Zite the ID has also changed, from 42 to 477.
    But if i look at the frontend of the JA Lens Template, the Message: Unable to load ID 42 is still there. It seems that this “42” is still there, maybe in a other datafile…i dont know.
    Hope you understand me and could help me…i must kill this **** message..
    Thanks a lot!

foliodesign Friend

Hallo aggain,

after i changed the IDs in the PHPAdmin and it doesnt work i changed it aggain to the standard, so the SuperUser for the JA Zite Template has his 42 ID Aggain, because there hade comes errormessages like in the other template/subdomain to. Now after i edit in the PHPAdmin Backend, i got really big problems! There a lot of things i cant see any more in the Frontend. For example, if i open a side in firefox (in explorer it works) there are no more the k2 tools, plugins and moduls…!
    For example: http://foliodesign-baustelle.de/index.php/blog-style/item/739-logo-design-tips-letterspacing-typefaces
    The hole right side is empty!
    Oh my God – what have i done! First time i worked in PHP Admin and now this…and no i dont have a backend from the last days…
    I changed every datafile with 477ID to 42ID, it is like in the Beginning, but in the Frontend are a lot of Problems now….

:((

swissa Friend

<em>@foliodesign 339511 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hallo aggain,

after i changed the IDs in the PHPAdmin and it doesnt work i changed it aggain to the standard, so the SuperUser for the JA Zite Template has his 42 ID Aggain, because there hade comes errormessages like in the other template/subdomain to. Now after i edit in the PHPAdmin Backend, i got really big problems! There a lot of things i cant see any more in the Frontend. For example, if i open a side in firefox (in explorer it works) there are no more the k2 tools, plugins and moduls…!
    For example: http://foliodesign-baustelle.de/index.php/blog-style/item/739-logo-design-tips-letterspacing-typefaces
    The hole right side is empty!
    Oh my God – what have i done! First time i worked in PHP Admin and now this…and no i dont have a backend from the last days…
    I changed every datafile with 477ID to 42ID, it is like in the Beginning, but in the Frontend are a lot of Problems now….

:((</blockquote>

Clear your browser cache.

Before you do anything else – and I mean anything else install Akeeba backup, make a backup and store it on your own desktop. This way if you make any more adjustments that break the site you always have a restore point. This is the first rule for anyone using Joomla – Make regular backups!!

Viel Glück!

1. Screen-Shot-2012-09-24-at-15.29.37
    tfosnom Friend

I suggest you stop fooling around with your db, contact your host and get a backup of the DB dated before you started playing around. Using PhpMy Admin go to the db tick all items and chose export that gives you a backup of the db,

Contact JA support and offer the db for one of the support experts to view and possibly correct your mistakes. conversly if your host hasent overwritten your db with a backup of the faultry db yet

Get your HOSTING support to replace the faulty db with a previous one. Ensure the Host is aware of the date/time you changed and screwed the db up so they can find an earlier verdion to replace it

NEVER work on your DB unless you make a backup first.
    Shannon

foliodesign Friend

Hallo Swissa and Shannon,

thanks for your effort.
    Swissa: In some Firefox-Versions it works, i have a lot of computers here, but not on my browser. I clear my Cache of cause.
    Yes i understand, how important a backup is. I contact my Hoster, he just got a db backup from yesterday but that doesnt help me so much, because i need a FTP Backup. The most things i have done, was FTP Stuff. So i delete now my Site and make it new. I will also work in the future with regular backups like Akeeba.
    It is not a “really big disaster”. I worked 1-2 Weeks on this new Side and the most time i spend with special problems, which i know how to fix now.
    So lets start aggain…:-[
    If the Problem with the “unable User” comes aggain i will contact the support.
    How ever – thanks for your answers.
    Nice Day to all.
    Regards:
    T. S.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  foliodesign 11 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum