Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Using JAEM 2.6.1, Joomla! 3.6.2 on Debian 8.5 server with security updates up to date.

Trying to update Purity III from 1.1.6 to 1.1.7 –set to use JoomlArt Updates service.

At the ‘Compare’ step, I get this message:

Error
    Response from JoomlArt Updater Service: Wrong username and password. Login failed! Please try again
    YOUR_ACCOUNT_SEEM_DOES_NOT_HAVE_ENOUGH_PERMISSION_TO_TAKE_THIS_ACTION_PLEASE_CONTACT_FOR_MORE_INFORMATION_OR_USE_ANOTHER_ACCOUNT

… and the JoomlArt Updates service cfg form, with Service Name, Service URL, Username and Password fields.

Reentering password does not help. Password does not contain special chars, have resetted it twice.

I can manually download the new version with this password, but changing to Local service loses track of customization.

Uninstalling and reinstalling JAEM does not help either.

Waited to report this issue just in case this was a transient server authentication problem, but I am stuck with it for many days now.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum