Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Whenever I require registration to an article or menu, an error message comes up and the site is not accessible. When I disable the registered article or menu item, or when I return it to public access, it’s fine. This means I can’t publish registered pages or items, which was the whole point of what I’m trying to do.

Message: Fatal error: Call to a member function get() on a non-object in /home/dancetah/public_html/hazelparker/templates/ja_kyanite_ii/libs/menu/base.class.php on line 149

When I switch to any other template, it’s fine.

Anonymous Moderator

Hi imua92

Please submit a ticket, send us your live url, admin account so that we could have a closer look on the issue.

Additional, i think you are using an old version of joomla.

briannyc Friend

Can you share the answer to this? I am having the same problems. Whenever I set a mainmenu item to “Registered User” or “Special”, it breaks the site. It comes up white. If I am logged in, it doesn’t. It also doesn’t break it if its in the footer menu or usermenu, only the mainmenu. I installed another template (JA Nickel) just to test and that works fine, so its something in this template for mainmenu.

I am on localhost right now, so no link to LIVE site. Any help would be great.

Best,

Brian

briannyc Friend
    Anonymous Moderator
    imua92 Friend

The developers have stated that it’s a bug with the template and they are fixing the issue and will post updated version in a few days. In the meantime, they fixed my site and it’s fine. So put in a ticket…what worked for me in the meantime is just creating a module and requiring registration to see the module.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  imua92 14 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum