Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I am receiving this error from the Module when it is activated. The website is currently at:

http://174.132.162.251/~hamarina/

The error is occurring on line 60 charachter 102.

I have no idea what this is referencing?

Can you help?

Thanks.
    David

discountufoparts Friend

I have also found that this error goes away if i enable the Keywords which I do not want. I just want to have the Filter capability.

discountufoparts Friend

I added the one without the Search form on the home page and the one with the Search form on the Contacts page so you can see the difference between the two. I would assume that somewhere in your code it is looking for that search form. I also noticed if you leave the form empty and just select a filter it inputs custom search into the search box on the search page which is odd. I would just use CSS to hide the keywords input box if it didn’t do that and it wouldn’t be an issue for me either way.

Saguaros Moderator

Sorry, its very difficult to hide the keyword input box via css

discountufoparts Friend

Oh well can you fix it so that the keyword hide in the module works correctly then so it does not cause an error when I use the module to hide the search box???? Also I got a ticket for your help section and the username and password don’t work. Other than that issue it works great for what I need.

Thanks.
    David

discountufoparts Friend

I was able to get the resolution I wanted by removing this block of code from the module:

<script type=”text/javascript” >
    window.addEvent(‘domready’, function()
    {
    var inline_label = ‘<?php echo $params->get(‘inline_label’,0);?>’;
    label_sliding(inline_label,’ja_extrafields’);
    $(‘input_searchword’).addEvent(‘keydown’, function(e)
    {
    e = e || window.event;
    var code = e.keyCode || e.which;
    if(code == 13)
    {
    ja_k2filter_submit();
    return false;
    }
    });
    }
    )
    </script>

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  discountufoparts 13 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum