Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi all…
    I’m new with this and have checked the forums for an answer to no avail.
    I’ve just transferred some of my website content from static html to joomla.
    However as you can see it doesn’t seem to work with JA Mageia.
    So far the only theme I could get to work (aside from the standard template) is JA Iris.

Thanks to anyone that can help…

.isk.

Below is the error I get:

<blockquote>Warning: include(/usr/www/users/lotusent/enterprises/templates/ja_mageia/ja_templatetools.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/www/users/lotusent/enterprises/templates/jamageia/index.php on line 42

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening ‘/usr/www/users/lotusent/enterprises/templates/ja_mageia/ja_templatetools.php’ for inclusion (include_path=’.:/usr/local/lib/php’) in /usr/www/users/lotusent/enterprises/templates/jamageia/index.php on line 42

Warning: require(/usr/www/users/lotusent/enterprises/templates/ja_mageia/ja_splitmenu.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/www/users/lotusent/enterprises/templates/jamageia/index.php on line 47

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required ‘/usr/www/users/lotusent/enterprises/templates/ja_mageia/ja_splitmenu.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/local/lib/php’) in /usr/www/users/lotusent/enterprises/templates/jamageia/index.php on line 47</blockquote>

pantalonas Friend

you must activate the Legacy mode.

Go to xtensions->plugin manager. Select Legacy under system and put it on

Bye
    Martijn

Michael Casha Friend

Try renaming the folder from jamageia to ja_mageia

pantalonas Friend

and….

Copying all menu-related files from the JA Justica template solved the problem.

napalm73 Friend

Thanks you all… I have already turned on legacy mode…
    Apparently renaming the folder fixed it!

.isk.

napalm73 Friend

Hi… how do you copy menu-related files from JA Justicia? The folder structure is different between them… I did something and get errors! So now I revert back… the only problem I have with the menu is that my Main Menu / Top Menu show a different format of search engine friendly urls… and in particular for the News link it will go to the page but display nothing.
    My side menu seems to be ok…

pantalonas Friend

only copy the ja-menus folder

napalm73 Friend

Ok… Thanks! now it shows correctly… urls look ok… and News page comes up fine.
    Just that changing colors now messes up the top and side menu… ah… the joy of learning!
    Slowly I’ll get there… might even learn how to customize the colour scheme to fit the existing website.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  napalm73 16 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum