Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I have just installed Full package of JA Teline II.

When I view in a WinVista PC with the screen resolution of 1280×1024, there is no problem with JA News Frontpage.

However, when I view the website with another WinXP PC with the screen resolution of 1024×768, the display in Firefox is normal, but in IE6, the second column in JA News Frontpage module dropped down, as shown in the 2 screenshots.

Could anyone help me to fix it?

Thank you very much.

1. IE6_WinXP_1024x768
    2. FF2_WinXP_1024x768
    Sherlock Friend

Hi deco07042 !
    What teline ii version do you use ?

Sherlock Friend

Hi deco07042 !
    What teline ii version do you use ?

gaygiorgia Friend

<em>@deco07042 76188 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have just installed Full package of JA Teline II.

When I view in a WinVista PC with the screen resolution of 1280×1024, there is no problem with JA News Frontpage.

However, when I view the website with another WinXP PC with the screen resolution of 1024×768, the display in Firefox is normal, but in IE6, the second column in JA News Frontpage module dropped down, as shown in the 2 screenshots.

Could anyone help me to fix it?

Thank you very much.</blockquote>
    IE sux. every version.
    by the way, this is the solution to your problem: go to administration side.
    enter Ja News Frontpage mondule management and change “Featured News Image width” parameter from 295 (default quickstart value) to 294.

This small problem is due to shitty microsoft IE interpretation of horizontal space parameters (like padding). **** standard “de facto” winner on standard “de iure”.
    😉

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  gaygiorgia 15 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum