Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

This is Joomla 1.6.3. (same problem with 1.6.0 and 1.6.1)

Warning: Missing argument 4 for plgContentPlg_JAThumbnail::onContentBeforeDisplay( ) in /home/content/29/6268229/html/live/plugins/content/plg_jathumbnail/plg_jathumbnail.php on line 35

This is the error or warning that i get when accessing the media manager on the backend and it makes my pictures look disorganized since that error repeats itself inside the folders inside the media manager. This happens only when the ja thumbnail plugin is enabled

I read this thread http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/ja-thumbnail-media-manager-warning-error/)

It suggested editing plg_jathumbnail.php and replacing
    function onContentBeforeDisplay( $context, &$article, &$params, $limitstart ){
    with
    function onContentBeforeDisplay( $context, &$article, &$params, $limitstart=0 ){

That doesn’t work, I get:
    Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_VARIABLE, expecting T_FUNCTION in /home/microva1/public_html/plugins/content/plg_jathumbnail/plg_jathumbnail.php on line 39

I’ve tried it all ways ($limitstart=1, $limitstart = 1, $limitstart = 0, $limitstart=0) and I get teh same parse error no matter what.

Any help appreciated!
    -billb

thangnn1510 Friend

Please send us the login information FTP/Admin account to your support ticket SCP-472-83644 http://support.joomlart.com. I’ll check for you.

microvation Friend

Thanks i have updated the ticket with account information. i have attached a screenshot also so can you see what this looks like when I click the image button. -billb

1. temp
    thangnn1510 Friend

Hi Microvation!

I have fixed it for you by changing this code:

function onContentBeforeDisplay( $context, &$article, &$params, $limitstart ){

to

function onContentBeforeDisplay( $context, &$article, &$params, $limitstart=0 ){

in /plugins/content/plg_jathumbnail/plg_jathumbnail.php. Now the site works without bug.

microvation Friend

Wonderful, thanks so much!!! -billb

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  microvation 12 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum