Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi, When i add the original template.less in the local/less/ folder in the template root folder i get an error message:

templates/ja_rent/less/template.less
    File `../../plugins/system/t3/base-bs3/less/t3.less` not found. in anonymous-file-0.less

Nevermind. theres nothing usefull in template.less. need only style. pff i’m not fully awake yet i believe. can delete this thread.

jooservices Friend

Hi there

# At first please do never touch in less files ( core files ) or you will have troubles.
    You can use custom.css instead.
    Note://
    If needed, you can developed in Less / Sass files and compile to css than apply into custom.css

# Above error because you copied template.less file into local but you did not copy relative files also ( used in template.less by @import )

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

tom_laan84 Friend

Yeah thats not true. Check T3 documentation. It is advised to override the template using the local folder.

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    Override template does not mean override less core files. custom.css here for that purpose.

And in case you still want to work with core files than you’ll need follow up their structure. (@import )

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jooservices 8 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum