Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I just loaded Nuevo quickstart with no sample data.

When I changed the super user editor, I get the error:

Save failed with the following error: Unknown column ‘source’ in ‘field list’ SQL=INSERT INTO `dih5p_acymailing_subscriber` (`email`,`name`,`confirmed`,`enabled`,`userid`,`created`,`ip`,`source`,`key`) VALUES

The editor was successfully changed and works, but I thought Joomlart should know about this error.

All the best,

wolfix

Eragon H Friend

Hi Wolfix,

Firstly, thank you very much for informing us about it.

However, I just make a test with no sample data Nuevo quickstart, and I find that the editor was changed successfully without any error

Best regards,
    Eragon H

1. Screenshot_1
    erikvanmileghem Friend

It could be because you moved the site from one location to another, changed your database name, fiddled manually with the config files or you cannot send emails at all from joomla…
    I did all four and got the same error as you eventually – but i dont need the acy mailing component so i just uninstalled it…

But i am just fishing, it might be also something totally different, i did not care to check really…

Basically it says that one of the columns the code is trying to insert to (the new joomla user and automatically a new mailing subscriber) does not exist in the table… Or i think so 🙂 How this happens i have no idea, i am just confirming that i saw it too…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  erikvanmileghem 9 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum