Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/dev/templates/ja_utahia_ii/ja_menus/Base.class.php on line 144

Line 144 in the code is foreach ($rows as $index => $v) {

Any idea’s why this is happening.:confused:

drcoolj Friend

Hi is anyone here?
    this was posted 7 days ago.:-[

Sherlock Friend

Hi drcoolj !
    Sorry for delay ! I think that there is a problem in menu of your site . Base.class.php file get mainmenu item , but there isn’t menu item in main menu . Please check menu item of Mainmenu. if possible, please send link of your site and admin information via pm , I will check it for you.

drcoolj Friend

thanks , ill check into that..

drcoolj Friend

<em>@hainn84 58999 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi drcoolj !
    Sorry for delay ! I think that there is a problem in menu of your site . Base.class.php file get mainmenu item , but there isn’t menu item in main menu . Please check menu item of Mainmenu. if possible, please send link of your site and admin information via pm , I will check it for you.</blockquote>

Am i understanding this, your saying the main menu is blank?
    I have the basic home and added one additional main menu item.

And i cant share the url its on a corporate proxy and only viewable via our proxy.

Sherlock Friend

Yes . I think Mainmenu is blank or wrong in name of menu. Can you have modify name of mainmenu ?

drcoolj Friend

<em>@hainn84 59618 wrote:</em><blockquote>Yes . I think Mainmenu is blank or wrong in name of menu. Can you have modify name of mainmenu ?</blockquote>

I renamed it to mainmenu1
    and get this error twice now.

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/dev/templates/ja_utahia_ii/ja_menus/Base.class.php on line 144

Sherlock Friend

Hi drcoolj !
    Please send link of your site and admin information via pm , i will check it for you.

drcoolj Friend

I cant share the url its on a corporate proxy and only viewable via our proxy.
    its not live on the internet.

Its a my dev site to migrate joomla to 1.5
    so i will pruge the database and delete the files & restart.

im sure that will fix it.
    thanks for the help

Sherlock Friend

Hi drcoolj
    DO you have any successful ?

drcoolj Friend

<em>@nguoiabcd 68865 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi drcoolj
    DO you have any successful ?</blockquote>

yes i deleted all the joomla files & sql database and started with a fresh joomla 1.5 install.
    Worked like a charm..
    Good thing it was a new site, on a live site that wouldn’t have been possible to do..

Sherlock Friend

HI
    I think your problem because after you change main menu, you didn’t choose menu type in configuration of Ja Utahia template
    Now your site is okie, but i think that is a good experience

drcoolj Friend

<em>@nguoiabcd 68943 wrote:</em><blockquote>HI
    I think your problem because after you change main menu, you didn’t choose menu type in configuration of Ja Utahia template
    Now your site is okie, but i think that is a good experience</blockquote>

Yes it could be..
    thanks for the help

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  drcoolj 15 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum