Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hello Team,

great template… But when I install (Joomla 1.5.20) the T3 Framework plugin (plg_system_jat3.v1.1.7) and will set active, I get following error:

<blockquote>Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ‘)’, expecting ‘(‘ in ……/plugins/system/jat3/core/common.php on line 224</blockquote>

This error is on front and backend-site… I can´t work now on the site… please help :-[

Saguaros Moderator

<em>@Webkonzept 197137 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello Team,

great template… But when I install (Joomla 1.5.20) the T3 Framework plugin (plg_system_jat3.v1.1.7) and will set active, I get following error:

This error is on front and backend-site… I can´t work now on the site… please help :-[</blockquote>

Hi, please try again following solutions mentioned in this thread: http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/hi-its-my-first-post-i-am-french-and-i-am-trying-to-create-my-website-with-joomlart/

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 13 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum