Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi,

After upgrading my joomla environment from 2.5 to 3.6 and installing a new JA Teline 5 template, I am getting an error

sUndefined property: stdClass::$readmore in /home/http/domain/templates/ja_teline_v/html/layouts/joomla/content/item/default.php on line 129

Line 129 has this code : <?php if ($params->get(‘show_readmore’) && $item->readmore) :

This error only occurs in the JA Teline 5 template. Please help as it is affecting my production site.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi

May I know how can I see the error?

ahmadharis Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    ahmadharis Friend

any update on this?

Saguaros Moderator

I guess the notice message come from the PHP version used in your host, did you try going to Global configuration in backend and set ‘Error Reporting’ to None?

ahmadharis Friend

Is 5.4.16 not a supported version by JoomlArt? Because I don’t get any other errors besides from the one coming from a JoomlArt template file.

Saguaros Moderator

It should work, I think this notice will actually not affect functions on your site so you can turn off it via Global Configuration

ahmadharis Friend

That is fine, and I have turned error reporting off, but it still does not answer the question why is this Ja Teline 5 throwing the error. All other templates work fine.

Saguaros Moderator

Which version of PHP and Joomla are you using? I will pass to the team for checking on this, if it happens, it will be updated in upcoming version.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum