Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Hi
    On logout page there is no error showing at my end, it stays on Homepage , I logged in and click on Logout menu button .
    besides you are using a 3rd party extension Redirect Login component , you have to check its configuration about the redirection and errors , The extension is overridden default Joomla login redirection .
    its not issue from the template .

tadams79 Friend

If you click on the Manager Access link you will get the styling issues shown in the previous image.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Manager Homepage is a single article menu , so it loads the login form as full width , add below code in custom.css file .

@media (min-width: 768px){
    .login .form-horizontal .control-label {
        text-align: left;

}}

save and check the page .

tadams79 Friend

The custom.css file, do I add this at the root of the JA Intranet theme or in a particular css folder?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Go to
    /template/ja_intranet/css/custom.css file ,
    If file is not present then create it and add the code .

Regards

tadams79 Friend

I apologize, however, that code did not work. If you have a better way of doing this I will be glad to do it. I am so new to Joomla and still learning how it works.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Dear sir
    you have to add the code so it will work . I saw there is no custom.css file added by you http://prntscr.com/cyl4bh
    Once u will add the code it will work for sure . http://courageousdezigns.com/templates/ja_intranet/css/custom.css
    Hope its clear now .

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

This topic contains 21 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum