Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I get the following error when I try to access the site:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare virtuemartBuildRoute() (previously declared in /home/mavumbi/public_html/www.mavumbini.com/components/com_tcpdf/router.php:23) in /home/mavumbi/public_html/www.mavumbini.com/components/com_virtuemart/router.php on line 332

1. mavumbini-screenshot
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly upgrade the Virtualmart and tcpdf component with latest version, It seems the component are not ready with installed Joomla version.
    If you are not using them you can remove both the components from the site .

vincentochus Friend

Hi, I have tried that but its still not working, I downloaded the latest virtuemart and tcpdf from the virtuemart website, installed it and there’s still no change. Is there anything else I can do?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    The problem is from tcpdf extension
    When I access your site tcpdf component gives this error: http://prntscr.com/dmjohi
    I just removed the extension and site working back.
    If you want to use this extension you can install it or leave it in same condition.
    Kindly check your site.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum