Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Successfully installed template and got error after i tried to configure template. Error: Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class T3Path in /home/ogoninew/public_html/plugins/system/jat3/jat3/core/path.php on line 191

I installed template and wanted to change from JA-Nex to Fubix

pavit Moderator

Hi

Please check the JaT3 Framework plugin versions

todhost Friend

Hello,
    I installed jat3 framework downloaded from http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=2089 but It did not resolve the issue.

pavit Moderator

Hi

Please could you send me via PM a super user temp account to your backend ? so i can better check your configuration

martinmont Friend

WHY does this get a reply yet my post from Friday gets ignored in the other FUBRIX ROCKS thread??

Wall Crasher Developer

Hi martinmont,

The new T3 Framework and JA T3v2 can not install on the same system.
    Please uninstall or disabled one of theme.

This is a know issue, though.

Regards

martinmont Friend

Thanks for replying – however there are issues in the K2 template designs, they don’t correlate to the non K2 designs… I have opened a demo builder and copied the settings exactly from that to my site, and it still does not show up correctly. I will give you access to the site if you ask me.

martinmont Friend

I found my problem – a really obvious one actually. My template was not calling K2 css, so I went into K2 parameters and clicked enable. This solved my issues!!

Relieved!!! 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  martinmont 11 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum