Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello,
    After moving site online, i see the error on clicking a link on the main menu:
    Warning: substr_compare() [function.substr-compare]: The length cannot exceed initial string length in /home/ogoninew/public_html/plugins/system/t3/includes/core/minify.php on line 56

Warning: substr_compare() [function.substr-compare]: The length cannot exceed initial string length in /home/ogoninew/public_html/plugins/system/t3/includes/core/minify.php on line 56

See http://www.ogoninews.com/videos/video/0

Please any help to fix this?

Wall Crasher Developer

Hi todhost,

It seems your site has included some invalid css files. It causes the minify function of T3 cause warning.

You can turn off the CSS Compress option in template backend and try again.

Though, if possible,you can give me admin/ftp so that I would help you to invest the issue further.

Regards

todhost Friend

Hello,
    Thank you. Message is sent.
    FEGALO

todhost Friend

Hello,
    I noticed the problem came from the SEF component used. The problem occurred when re-write url is turned on. It now works normal as rewrite url is turned off.

Thank you.

FEGALO

Wall Crasher Developer

Hi todhost,

I have checked and that the All Video Share has included an undetected css link (via htaccess or AceSEF)
    I just update the minify function to stop the warning show. Please do not re-install T3 unless upgrading new version of T3.

Here what I have changed:
    Open file /plugins/system/t3/includes/core/minify.php (line 56)
    and replace
    if (substr_compare($url, $ext, -strlen($ext), strlen($ext)) === 0) {
    with
    if (strlen($ext) <= strlen($url) && substr_compare($url, $ext, -strlen($ext), strlen($ext)) === 0) {

Regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Wall Crasher 10 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum