Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

The link for download this ja_avian_ii_package15.zip
    doesn’t work

Page Not Found!

Image Sorry! The page you are looking for could not be found or is currently unavailable on JoomlArt.com. Please check the link for typing errors and try again.

We update the contents on a regular basis and sometimes, the old contents might have been move to corresponding sections. Please try to use our site map or search for the things you want.

If you find difficulty in navigating through JoomlArt.com, feel free to contact our webmaster.

mikeho1980 Friend

yes Page Not Found….

teneraerbetta Friend

yes, the link don’ t funz

magicbag Friend

It would be nice to get some kind of idea when you will have this working. 1 day, 1 week, 1 month…..just I close guess would be helpful.

Pesrsonally, I would feel better knowing the JA was aware of and working ti fix this problem.

sea dog Friend

This is getting ridiculous. I’ve got to demo a site tomorrow and was going to base it on the 1.5 version after seeing the qs was available yesterday…and someone has either mistyped the link or not uploaded the zip file >:(

I can’t believe someone would post a link to a download on a commercial site and not check the link works…after the speil in the ‘should we cut down to one template a month’ thread about the site being run more professionally this isn’t a good start.

Cheers,
    SD

mae82my Friend

ok since i post this topic and still there no fix or reply frm the mods or admin…i’m gonna PM one of the mods/admin personally then…sigh!:((

prim Friend

<em>@magicbag 37383 wrote:</em><blockquote>It would be nice to get some kind of idea when you will have this working. 1 day, 1 week, 1 month…..just I close guess would be helpful.

Pesrsonally, I would feel better knowing the JA was aware of and working ti fix this problem.</blockquote>

I told Menalto about this problem so at least the support guys should know about it. I agree that the lack of information is frustrating. If it’s so hard to fix the links then can you JA folks please provide the files as a forum attachment or something?

prim Friend

mae82my: Did you get any reply?

Sea dog: I totally agree with your post!

Michael Casha Friend

<em>@mae82my 37389 wrote:</em><blockquote>ok since i post this topic and still there no fix or reply frm the mods or admin…i’m gonna PM one of the mods/admin personally then…sigh!:((</blockquote>
    Gotcha PM mate! I will contact someone ASAP 🙂

Michael Casha Friend

<em>@prim 37390 wrote:</em><blockquote>I told Menalto about this problem so at least the support guys should know about it. I agree that the lack of information is frustrating. If it’s so hard to fix the links then can you JA folks please provide the files as a forum attachment or something?</blockquote>
    Unfortunately we don’t have access to the downloads server itself. I’m looking into it though.

Michael Casha Friend

Looks like they heard your cries, Hung just popped online and is fixing it now for you.

Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience guys (and gals :))

Hung Dinh Friend

Hi All
    I am sorry for not veryfying the downloads after uploading…It has been Sat and Sunday and I had not got online until 20′ ago. Everything is all fine now, please try again

Once again, I hope everybody will not be too angry because of the weeken.

Sander Potjer Friend

It is not to difficult to prevent problems like this, just give more people access to the downloads to solve these problems….

Michael Casha Friend

<em>@sanderpotjer 37416 wrote:</em><blockquote>It is not to difficult to prevent problems like this, just give more people access to the downloads to solve these problems….</blockquote>
    I’m at an off-site location, and as such we don’t have access to the internal network to obtain those files.

mae82my Friend

Thanks MICCAS & Hung for a fast respond….ur apologies accepted 🙂 Topic is solved.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

This topic contains 15 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  mae82my 16 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum