Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I hope someone can help me on this. Let me know if you need for me to create a ticket. JA Rochea

1. The category product is listed under the wrong sections. For example: nail tables for X manufacture should only be listed on Nail Furniture and pedicure spas for X manufacture should be listed under pedicure chairs category. However when clicked on pedicure chair category, and when search by JA Pedicure Chair manufacture, everything from tables, receptions, and desk are all listed under the pedicure chairs category. Please see the screen shot (untitled-2) so you know what i mean. I hope you can help me this one as well since it is very important for me to get it fix.

2. Regarding Joomla JA Rochea template. I dont know why I always get this message below as I randomly click on certain items or page for joomla JA Rochea. The internal error comes and goes. Hard for me to show you which link cuz it happends randomly. See the message below.

“Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@worldpedispa.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
    Apache/2.2.16 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.16 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 DAV/2 mod_bwlimited/1.4 Server at worldpedispa.com Port 80″

3. I keep on receiving this message below on email. How can I stop it?

<table><th><td><strong>ID:</strong></td><td><strong>Accepted:</strong></td><td><strong>Date:</strong></td><td><strong>IP:</strong></td><td><strong>UserAgent:</strong></td><td><strong>Referer:</strong></td><td><strong>Text:</strong></td><td><strong>Itemid:</strong></td></th><tr><td align=’center’>1</td><td align=’center’>No</td><td align=’center’>2010-09-23 02:35:14</td><td align=’center’>122.177.85.124</td><td align=’center’>Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.10) Gecko/20100914 Firefox/3.6.10 GTB7.1</td><td align=’center’>http://www.worldpedispa.com/option,com_dfcontact/Itemid,93.html</td><td align=’left’></td><td align=’center’>0</td></tr></table></body></html>

1. Untitled-2
    Sherlock Friend

Dear florinel,

I’ve checked your site and found that all of those problems are com from complent com_virtuemart. Please contact Virtuemart to get the problems fixed.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sherlock 13 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum