Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hello Folk
    can somone tel me how to fix this problem pls. ?

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: imageantialias() in /home/www/web127/html/ch/sweethome/modules/mod_ja_slidegallery.php on line 337

redlight_traitor Friend

what is your website URL? and did you install the newslight module and setup the module position for it?

swissvista Friend

yes I did and it does not work, a did try other template but in each is some wrong thing, I thing I’m going to Bill Gates and learning to be a GURU and than I can create a Site with JA Template. so that is the right way

redlight_traitor Friend

Do you have a live URL you can post up and would it be possible for you to PM me a temp account for me to help you?

maza Friend

I have similar problem. When I publish slidegallery i got this message:
    Warning: mkdir(/images/stories/food/thumb/) [function.mkdir]: Permission denied in /home/lawe/public_html/pet2date.com/modules/mod_ja_slidegallery.php on line 319

redlight_traitor Friend

Maza…I think your directory doesn’t exist…

kashxo Friend

<em>@swissvista 29749 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello Folk
    can somone tel me how to fix this problem pls. ?

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: imageantialias() in /home/www/web127/html/ch/sweethome/modules/mod_ja_slidegallery.php on line 337</blockquote>

This happen because you don’t have GD2 library enable for image to resize. Please contact your host provider to enable GD2 functions or disable this feature in your administrator area.

<em>@maza 32356 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have similar problem. When I publish slidegallery i got this message:
    Warning: mkdir(/images/stories/food/thumb/) [function.mkdir]: Permission denied in /home/lawe/public_html/pet2date.com/modules/mod_ja_slidegallery.php on line 319</blockquote>
    You got this problem because you don’t have enough permission to create directory in images/stories/food/
    Please change that folder to permission 755 or 777 will fix the problem, or disable auto generate thumbnails in your administrator area

mustafaelshani Friend

My errors seems to be this one here
    Fatal error: Call to undefined function imageantialias() /web/modules/mod_ja_slidegallery/mod_ja_slidegallery.php on line 330

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  mustafaelshani 16 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum