Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

hi,

i get following error message directly on top of any new article

Warning: file_put_contents(/www/htdocs/XXXX/XXXX/cache/jalazyload/600×619.png): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /www/htdocs/XXXX/XXXX/libraries/joomla/filesystem/file.php on line 421

Whats the problem? All older Articles don’t have this error message….

thanx for help.

Regards
    Mark

marktoe Friend

now i have the same error message also on top of my homepage!! :((

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Mark,

With which version of Joomla are you using this JA Wall template? Did you try going to backend > Global configuration and set Error Reporting to None?

marktoe Friend

My Version is Joomla 2.5.14.

Don’t know what happened. It worked perfect since one year. Now i cannot update anything. No Joomla or extension update works.

Neither with JA-Extension Manager nor with the joomla backend installation.

on my homepage is the error-message shown now.

http://www.piksel.at
    :((

ok. with error reporting none, the messages dissapered, but i can’t update anything…

marktoe Friend

always this error message:

failed to open stream: Permission denied in /www/htdocs/w008952a/piksel/libraries/joomla/filesystem/file.php on line 421

other strange thing:

in text all german letters like ö, ü, ä are not shown correctly…

Saguaros Moderator

This relates much to permission of file/folder in your site, please make sure that you set the right permission: file=644 and folder=755

<blockquote>in text all german letters like ö, ü, ä are not shown correctly</blockquote>

Could you post URL of page where problem can be seen here?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 10 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum