Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi there, I am just wondering if anyone has ever come across this error in the User Manager area.

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$requireReset in /public_html/administrator/components/com_users/views/users/tmpl/default.php on line 123

Basically I was running JA Appollio fine and switched to Purity III and then discovered this issue. I have upgraded to Joomla 3.3 so maybe this has caused some issues here. This is the screenshot attached here also of the issue.

Any help here resolving this bug would be much appreciated as I have tried googling it and found nothing and just never seen this before.

Thanks in advance.

1. user_manager
    Ninja Lead Moderator

I run across this post about the same error as in your site: http://www.bilgisayarbilisim.net/joomla-f70/joomla-hata-t128712.html but without fix solution.

I have not found the root of issue yet. You should raise this issue in Joomla forum first maybe you will get best answer.

You can pm me URL, admin and FTP credentials of your site, I will try to see if I can help.

cytropics Friend

I searched and finally found something that works.
    http://www.itoctopus.com/notice-undefined-property-extension_name_state-error-in-joomla

Old code
    <?php if($item->requireReset == ‘1’) : ?>

New code
    Add @

<?php if(@$item->requireReset == ‘1’) : ?>

……………………………………………..
    Tropical Video Tours
    …………………………………………….

jamjodesign Friend

@cytropics super thank you very much for this as I could not find any direct fix for this up until now as it seems to only happen possibly in Joomla 3.3 releases as I do not see it in the forums as a common issue. Right now this fix you suggest seems to indeed work. Thank you again.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  jamjodesign 9 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum