Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

My site is installed at newbeginningsofhendersonville.org/joomla

I’m getting a 500 Server Error when trying to install the JA Rasite template. The following is the exact error message I’m getting

The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request.
    The script had an error or it did not produce any output. If there was an error, you should be able to see it in the error log.

Would you be able to tell me what I need to do to get this to install. As an alternative I tried ftping all the unzipped files, but that didn’t completely work either. I could set the template as default, but then it would not let me edit and gave me an error message.

Anonymous Moderator

Hi you

i think this issue is from your server.

Please read this link: http://forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?f=429&t=265837 to understand your issue.

mainstay Friend

Ok, so I checked with ipower and had their support team look at everything. As an experiment I tried to install other joomlart templates and they installed successfully. This one still gives the 500 server error. It doesn’t seem to be a problem with ipower. Any other suggestions?

bennitos Friend

<em>@mainstay 168040 wrote:</em><blockquote>Ok, so I checked with ipower and had their support team look at everything. As an experiment I tried to install other joomlart templates and they installed successfully. This one still gives the 500 server error. It doesn’t seem to be a problem with ipower. Any other suggestions?</blockquote>

I have installed the template for you but you do seem to have some server problems. I have changed the permissions on your joomla folder to 755 instead of 644 and have enabled ftp mode in your configutration.php but still the server is acting weird.

Template is set as default now and is working.

mainstay Friend

Thanks. It is working. Do you have any idea why I wouldn’t be able to change the colors in the template? It all shows the default color even though I’ve set it to a different color.

bennitos Friend

Thats because your servers seems to be acting up, it doesnt always take the changes that are being made.

But for now i dont know why.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  bennitos 14 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum