Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello.

Can someone tell me what the meaning of this error?

Always appears when I put images in articles or media manager.

Warning: Missing argument 4 for plgContentPlg_JAThumbnail::onContentBeforeDisplay() in /home/bombou/public_html/plugins/content/plg_jathumbnail/plg_jathumbnail.php on line 35

Help me psl.

Sherlock Friend

Dear schuller,

You can try as following
    open the file of pluginsplg_jathumbnailplg_jathumbnail.php,Look for this code
    [PHP] function onContentBeforeDisplay( $context, &$article, &$params, $limitstart = 1 ){ [/PHP]

and change it to
    [PHP] function onContentBeforeDisplay( $context, &$article, &$params){ [/PHP]

I hope it would help !

schuller Friend

Hi, thanks for your help, but i still the problem with the images on the frontpage, the images do not appear when I put a new article, see the attached pictures.

1. ERRO_THUMB
    2. ERROR_THUMB3
    3. ERROR_THUMB2
    Sherlock Friend

Dear schuller

You can give me the admin account as well as the FTP Info via the ticket of IIJ-918-74328 I will have further checking on the issue for you.

schuller Friend

Thanks, i sended a ticket with FTP and admin account.

I holp your help.

Sherlock Friend

Dear shuller,

I just opened the articles on your back-end saved them and now they appear in front-end,maybe the issue is related to your editor.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sherlock 13 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum